Dapps or Decentralized Applications has become a buzzword in the crypto-world over the past 3 years. For the uninitiated, the term dApp refers to a blockchain-based application that runs on a decentralized network and uses its resources. Decentralized apps normally have no central point of failure, have open source code and work with a decentralized consensus mechanism. The downtime of these decentralized apps is also eliminated. They are resistant to interference by individuals, corporations or governments because they do not have any central authority.
Recently, ROI Dapps have been gaining investor attention. These types of dApps promise a return on investment which the user can withdraw at any time from the smart contract. ROI Dapps have been gaining in popularity, with the Stable One project being one of them.
Introducing the Stable One Project
Stable One is a hybrid ROI DApp project that is built on the Polygon Network. The developers behind the project chose the Polygon network for its larger audience, cheaper transaction fee and matured investors. As ROI Dapps are normally a high-risk investment, choosing Polygon’s community-driven network will be beneficial for investors.
The main aim behind this project is to ensure investors get financial and time freedom without the hindrance created by the current economic crisis. By tapping into the bear cryptocurrency market, Stable One is well-positioned to become one of the most sought-after ROI Dapps in the world.
Features of Stable One
The Stable One ROI dApp has a lot of salient features that differentiate it from other normal ROI Dapps. These include the following.
- The minimum investment and withdrawal amount is fixed at 0.05 MATIC and 0.02 MATIC respectively.
- Investors can deposit any amount above 0.05 MATIC as there is no maximum capped amount.
- The daily ROI for 30 days is fixed at 7%.
- ROI of 10% is imposed on every investment, and 6% is on re-investment.
- Stable One provides a functional calculator that easily allows users to calculate profits.
How to start investing at Stable One?
Before investing at Stable One, you will need either the Metamask or Trustwallet application. To integrate your Metamask wallet, you have to complete the following steps.
- Open your Metamask browser extension. You can do this by clicking the top right corner of the browser.
- To access the settings, click on the logo of your account found at the top right of the Metamask App.
- After getting the list of different settings, click on the “network” tab. Click on the “add network” button after this.
- MetaMask will require several bits of information such as Network Name, New RPC URL, ChainID, Symbol and Block Explorer URL. The information you will need to enter to add the Polygon Network is provided on the official website.
- After entering the network details, all you have to do is connect the MetaMask wallet. To do this, click on the current network and then on Matic Mainnet.
Starting to invest at Stable One is as simple and straightforward as it gets. Users must start by visiting https://stableone.io/ and complete the following steps.
1. First, you have to decide how much funds you want to invest. Do this by keeping an eye out for the current value of all tokens involved.
2. After you have decided on the amount, check to see whether the amount is sufficient for your investment which is inclusive of the gas fee.
3. Investors are advised to use the profit calculator provided by Stable One. The profit calculator gives an almost accurate idea about the ROI that you will receive at the end of the tenor.
4. Finally, when the funds are ready, click on the “invest” button on the website, to begin the deposit process.
5. With a simple click, you will become a proud Stable One investor.
DApps are completely free from any single authority by implementing the principle of smart contracts. P2P systems like these ensure that decentralized systems continue working even if significant parts of the network halt. ROI dApps like Stable One are positioned to maximize the returns that investors get. This new breed of ROI dApps provides an incentive to a newer class of crypto enthusiasts and investors to expand the network.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Economy Bee journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.
BITmarkets Supporting Crypto Transparency on Trade Events in the Gulf
Bashar x CULT DAO: Decentralised autonomous organisations dedicated to just that
XSMB – Truc tiep online XSMB – introduce XSMB Xstructiep88